Keeping the honorable Prime Minister’s vision of Digital India in mind, the Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Limited (IRCTC) has launched iMudra to enable safe & secure transactions. This product comes with three payment options i.e. a digital wallet, a virtual card and a physical card. The digital prepaid card can be used to shop online, book train tickets, make restaurant reservations and lots more. One of the fastest payment methods in IRCTC, it is a safe, easy and quick way to avail services online. While the wallet can be used to transfer money to one’s loved ones easily, the cards can be used to shop, book air tickets, etc. If you run out of money, then you can also use the physical card to withdraw quick cash from any VISA-enabled ATM in the country. To avail some amazing offers and benefits, follow these simple steps.
- Log on to IRCTC iMudra website https://www.irctcimudra.com/.
- Fill all personal details after clicking on the signup button.
- Verify your number by entering the OTP.
- Once the registration is complete, you will receive both the virtual and physical card.
All the valuable customers are offered full time assistance in case they encounter any problem during the process. While there are several online payment apps in the market, iMudra is one the safest and fastest. Eliminate long queues and book your train tickets easily through the following steps.
- Login to IRCTC with your existing IRCTC user id and password.
- Click the ‘IRCTC e-Wallet registration’ link under IRCTC e-Wallet section in the ‘Plan my travel’ page.
- Complete verification process by providing PAN or AADHAAR card details and other information required.
- Deposit one-time registration fee of INR 50/- (excluding service tax) online with any of the available payment options.
- Credit the IRCTC e-Wallet account with a minimum deposit fee of INR 100/- and top-up with the required booking amount.
- Pay ticket booking amount through IRCTC e-Wallet app which is displayed as a payment option available.
The wallet is easy to use & it can be easily accessed on the go through the mobile app or on a tablet or desktop. Select a convenient platform and start carrying out all the transactions from the comfort of your home. The wallet also brings some exciting offers and deals to ensure that your journey with IRCTC is a memorable one. Users with KYC verification are allowed a credit limit of Rs. 1,00,000. Complete your KYC verification at the earliest to start sending money to your friends & relatives. So, whether you want send money to your parents for their anniversary celebration or split bills with a friend, IRCTC iMudra wallet allows all transactions through a simple & seamless process. The “digital prepaid card” empowers IRCTC users to go truly cashless. To open a whole new world of possibilities with iMudra digital wallet app, download now from App Store or Play Store. Hurry, a cashless world of safe and secure transactions awaits!